Break out your flannel and prepare for autumn at these fun fall events in Branson
Labor Day usually marks the unofficial end to summer and the beginning of a season of change: fall. Fall brings cooler weather, falling leaves and the start of the holiday season. Whether you are happy to break out your flannel or sad to retire your swim suit for the season, you have to admit, there is something rejuvenating about fall. Between football and pumpkin spice everything, it’s easy to fall for this great season of the year. Branson has some fantastic festivals in 2021 that will help you celebrate all the reasons that fall is better in Missouri.
Five can’t-miss fall festivals in Branson for 2021
- Shepherd’s Fall Craft Fair 2021 (September 10-12, 2021)- Shop with more than 80 different vendors at Shepherd of the Hill’s Fall Craft Fair. There will be food trucks on-site, and entry is $5 per person (kids 12 and under are free). Don’t miss out on live music and a self-guided tour through the historic farm, which includes a petting zoo and more.
- Autumn Daze Arts, Crafts & Music Festival 2021 (September 17-19, 2021)- Free live music and homemade wares from a variety of different vendors is sure to delight festival-goers of all ages. Autumn Daze will also include a food court and celebrity autographs.
- Silver Dollar City Harvest Festival 2021 (September 24- October 30, 2021)- By day, you can shop with dozens of vendors offering a little bit of everything. By night, wander amongst brightly-illuminated pumpkins and get ready for ghoulish fun. Visit Pumpkin Plaza after dark for dance parties and more!
- Hollister’s Grape & Fall Festival 2021 (October 9, 2021)- Head over to Historic Downing Street in Hollister for some fall fun. You can participate in the Color Me Grape 5K and a grape stomp, as well as listen to live music and enjoy great food.
- Still Waters Resort Harvest Festival (through October 31, 2021)- Pumpkin chuckin’, pumpkin bowling, live music, giant inflatables, crafts and more await guests at this fun fall festival! Guests who don’t stay at the resort can still play for $10 for adults and $5 for kids. The event runs daily so you don’t have to miss the fun.
If you are looking for more to see and do in Branson, check out the complete America’s Best Campground Guest Guide here! If you need a place to stay after a long night of fun, we’re open! RV’s, cabins, or tents – we can accommodate everyone! Call 800-671-4399 to reserve your visit or book online. Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates, photos and information.