Branson has a number of off-the-beaten path museums that will enhance your trip to the Show Me State! Whether you want to learn about dinosaurs or cars or just about anything else under the sun, Branson has a museum that will entertain you during your vacation and leave you excited that you came.
Interesting Museums in Branson, Missouri
- World’s Largest Toy Museum- Delight the child in any visitor with a stop at the World’s Largest Toy Museum, located right here in Branson. This museum actually houses six museums, from a BB Gun museum to a Teddy Bear museum and a few others that will have you nostalgic for your childhood. This museum will delight everyone and is not to be missed on your Branson vacation.
- The Celebrity Car Museum– If you’re a movie buff, this is the museum for you! Enjoy more than 100 iconic cars from a slew of blockbuster movies and television shows through the years. View the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo up close, snap a photo with a police vehicle from Stranger Things or spend some time with a few of the friendly cars from the Disney film Cars.
- The Branson Dinosaur Museum– The Branson Dinosaur Museum features more than 50 life-size dinosaurs that will impress dino fans of all ages. At this museum, guests will enjoy a fossil exhibit, a scavenger hunt, a gift shop, documentary films, coloring opportunities and more. Don’t forget your “I survived the Branson Dinosaur Museum!” sticker upon your departure.
- History of Fishing Museum– Have an outdoors enthusiast visiting Branson with you? Why not check out the History of Fishing Museum? This museum boasts the largest collection of antique fishing lures, rods, reels, boats and motors. Even cooler? The contents of the museum have been collected by one man and his wife, Karl and Beverly White! The museum displays more than 40,000 pieces, valued at more than $5 million, which Karl has been collecting since the age of 8.
- Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum– Let the past come to life at this natural history museum featuring artifacts from the Civil War and more. At this museum, which is located at Top of the Rock, you can explore dioramas that portray animals that once roamed the Ozarks area as well as learn about the Native Americans who once inhabited the land through their artwork and artifacts.
- Branson Auto & Farm Museum– Feast your eyes on a collection of cars from years gone by, from a 1928 Ford Highboy to a 1956 Chevy Bel Air and everything in between. Car enthusiasts will love swooning over all the cars at this museum, but don’t forget about the farm memorabilia! Check out tractors from yesteryear while you are perusing the museum.
If you are looking for more to see and do in Branson, check out the complete America’s Best Campground Guest Guide here! If you need a place to stay after a long night of fun, we’re open! RV’s, cabins, or tents – we can accommodate everyone! Call 800-671-4399 to reserve your visit or book online. Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates, photos and information.