Some days you just don’t want to be outside. It might be too hot, or too cold, or too rainy. Or, quite simply, you want to spend some time out of the elements. And that’s okay! Branson has a lot of fun activities you can do indoors so you can dress comfortably, forget the sunscreen and just enjoy yourself without the worries an outdoor adventure can bring. If you are looking for an indoor adventure, Branson has you covered!
Five Spots for Indoor Fun in Branson
- Landing Axes. If you’ve yet to try out this all-the-rage bonding activity, you are definitely missing out! Grab an axe and tame aim at the target in front you. Sounds easy, right? It is definitely harder than it looks, but it is also a lot of fun! Located at Branson Landing, this new spot is open Thursday through Saturday and is sure to be fun for everyone in your party.
- Fritz’s Adventure. With 11 indoor zip lines, 6 suspension bridges and 2 free falls, this is your must-visit spot for death-defying fun! Fritz’s boasts more than “80,000 square feet of explorable, climbable space for all ages.” How fun does that sound? Multi-story slides, warped climbing walls and more await. Hope you’re not afraid of heights!
- Escape Code. Escape rooms are one of those fun activities that put your inner detective to the ultimate test. Do you have what it takes to solve the mystery around you and escape the four walls you are “trapped” in before time runs out? Branson’s Escape Code is top-rated in the US and definitely not to be missed!
- Coral Reef Mini Golf. This under-the-sea themed indoor mini golf course is sure to be a hit with your little merpeople. Eighteen holes of golf await you and your party come rain or shine. This spot also includes arcade games to play and spots to sit and rest if you just want a break for your fun-filled vacation!
- Andy B’s Bowl Social. Brush up on your bowling skills at Andy B’s! Whether you’re better at gutter balls or strikes, you’re sure to have a blast bowling with family and friends at this cool indoor spot. You can also grab something great here, check out some virtual reality and so much more!
If you are looking for more to see and do in Branson, check out the complete America’s Best Campground Guest Guide here! If you need a place to stay after a long night of fun, we’re open! RV’s, cabins, or tents – we can accommodate everyone! Call 800-671-4399 to reserve your visit or book online. Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates, photos and information.